Ukraine on Tuesday said 150 tonnes of engine oil had spilled into the Dnipro river after an attack on the Kakhovka dam and warned of a “negative impact” for the environment.
“One hundred fifty tonnes of engine oil got into the Dnipro river due to the explosion,” Daria Zarivna, communications adviser to the head of the Ukrainian president’s office, said on social media.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)
- “Shouldn’t Be Believing People Can Be Any Sex They Want”: Rishi Sunak
- X’s Ad Revenue In US Fell Every Month Since Elon Musk’s Takeover: Report
- China Seeks To Control Pak Media To “Combat Disinformation”: Report
- “The Donald Trump Show Is Over”: New York Attorney General Hits Back
- Nawaz Sharif’s Return To Pakistan Not Driven By Revenge: Shehbaz Sharif