The National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli invites application for temporary Faculty positions in various departments.
- Chemistry: 03 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 11 Posts
- Computer Applications: 03 Posts
- Computer Science & Engineering: 06 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 02 Posts
- Energy & Environment: 01 Post
- Humanities & Social Sciences: 04 Posts
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering: 02 Posts
- Mathematics: 01 Post
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering: 05 Posts
- Production Engineering: 04 Posts
NIT Tiruchirappalli Faculty Qualifications:
- PhD in the relevant / equivalent discipline and shall have First Class in the preceding Degrees.
- For Engineering: First class BE/ B.Tech. or any equivalent Degree and ME/ M.Tech. or any equivalent Degree in relevant discipline. Candidates having PhD Degree directly after BE/ B.Tech. from reputed Institutions/ Universities will also be considered, if other norms are fulfilled.
- For Humanities/ Sciences / Computer Applications: BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com./ BCA or any equivalent undergraduate Degree and/ or MA/ M.Sc./ M.Com./ MCA or any equivalent PG Degree in relevant discipline.
NIT Tiruchirappalli Faculty Age Limit: 35 years
NIT Tiruchirappalli Faculty Remuneration: Rs 50,000/- per month
How to apply for NIT Tiruchirappalli Faculty:
- Candidates can apply online only and
- Take printout of the fill in online application and send it along with all relevant documents to “The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015, Tamil Nadu” by Speed/ Registered post.
Important dates for NIT Tiruchirappalli Faculty:
- Last date for submission of online applications: July 18, 2021
- Last date for the receipt of hardcopy of applications: July 21, 2021