OpenAI’s staff has threatened to quit the artificial intelligence startup and join former boss Sam Altman at Microsoft’s new division unless the board resigns, according to a letter seen by Reuters.
Apart from Chief Technology Officer Mira Murati, Chief Data Scientist Ilya Sutskever, and Chief Operating Officer Brad Lightcap, about 500 members of OpenAI staff said they would resign, a person familiar with the matter told Reuters.
OpenAI did not immediately respond to a Reuters request for comment.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)
- Israel Denies Telling WHO To Empty Gaza Warehouse In 24 Hours
- Rockstar Games Drops GTA VI Trailer, To Release Game In 2025
- Such “Daredevil” Act Can’t Be…: YouTuber Jailed For Staging Plane Crash
- Putin Could Win If Ukraine Aid Dries Up, White House Warns US Congress
- Nigerian Army Says Dozens Killed After Airstrike Accidentally Hits Village