Deliveries of Apple’s new high-end phones iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max to China are delayed by a few weeks, according to a post by a Bloomberg News reporter on social media site X, formerly known as Twitter.
Reporter Mark Gurman posted that Pro Max deliveries are delayed by 4-5 weeks and by 2-3 weeks for the Pro device.
Apple did not immediately respond to a Reuters request for comment.
(This story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Over 65,000 Armenians Have Fled Karabakh Since Azerbaijan Claimed Victory
- US Mission To India Surpasses One Million Non-Immigrant Visas In 2023
- “Will Backfire”: Taiwan On China’s Armed Threats Over Presidential Polls
- Watch: Antony Blinken’s ‘Rock-And-Roll’ Moment For ‘Music Diplomacy’
- Trump Rivals Attack Each Other But Fail To Shake His Dominance