China’s Ukraine envoy Li Hui is due to hold talks with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov in Moscow on Friday, the Russian foreign ministry said.
“On May 26, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Galuzin is scheduled to meet with the special representative of the Chinese government for Eurasian Affairs, Li Hui,” a statement said. “On the same day, Li Hui will be received by Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov.”
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)
- Shehbaz Sharif Sworn In As Pakistan’s Prime Minister For Second Time
- Billionaire Vinod Khosla Takes A Dig At Elon Musk Over OpenAI Lawsuit
- Scientists Solve Mystery Behind One Of The Earth’s Oldest Star Sand Dunes
- 4 Dead, Multiple Injured In California Shooting
- Singapore To Raise Salary Criteria For Foreign Professionals