CHSE Odisha 12th Result 2023: The Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha has declared the results for Class 12th Science and Commerce streams today, May 31, 2023. Students who appeared in the exams can access their results from the official websites at chseodisha.nic.in or orissaresults.nic.in.
Students can access their Odisha C12th Results 2023 by simply logging in their roll number and date of birth on the official portal. The Class 12th Science and Commerce examinations were conducted from March 1 to April 5, 2023.
CHSE 12th Science Result 2023
• From the science stream, 92,950 students appeared in the exam, of which 78,938 passed with a pass rate of 84.93%.
• The girls have performed better than the boys. The pass percentage of girls is 85.67%, while 84.28% of boys have passed.
• A total of 39,573 students have secured the 1st division, 24,257 2nd division and 14,852 3rd division.
• The Nayagarh district has secured the highest pass percentage of 96.41%, while Gajapati has got the lowest pass rate of 61.55%.
CHSE 12th Commerce Result 2023
• In the commerce stream, 24082 students appeared, and 19,526 cleared the exam with a pass percentage of 81.12%.
• The pass percentage of boys is 79%, while 83.87 % of girls have cleared the exam.
• A total of 7,410 students have secured the 1st division, 4,543 passed in 2nd divison and 7,492 in 3rd division
Direct Link: CHSE Odisha 12th Result 2023
Students can follow the step-by-step process given below to access their CHSE Odisha 12th Result 2023.
How to check CHSE 12th Result 2023?
Step 1. Visit the official website on chseodisha.nic.in
Step 2. On the homepage, click on the link for Class 12 Science & Commerce Results 2023 link
Step 3. A new page will open, center your roll number and date of birth
Step 4. You result will be displayed don the screen
Step 5. Download and take a printout of the result for future reference