An earthquake of magnitude 4.1 struck Afghanistan on Tuesday, the National Centre for Seismology (NCS) reported.
The quake took place in early hours today at 00:03:14 IST and was reported at a depth of 73 km.
In a post on social media platform X, the NCS wrote, “Earthquake of Magnitude:4.1, Occurred on 21-11-2023, 00:03:14 IST, Lat: 35.07 & Long: 63.38, Depth: 73 km, Location: Afghanistan.”
No casualties have been reported. More details are awaited.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)
- George Floyd Killer Derek Chauvin Stabbed 22 Times In Prison: Officials
- Judge Rejects Donald Trump Immunity Claim In Federal 2020 Election Case
- US Senators Urge Biden To Impose China Travel Ban Amid Mystery Illness
- South Korea Launches 1st Military Spy Satellite Amid North Korea Threats
- Humanitarian Pause Ended Because Of Hamas, Says Blinken