Important Days in June 2023 complete list is provided below including – Telangana Formation Day, World Environment Day, World Oceans Day, World Blood Donor Day, World Wind Day, World Refugee Day, International Yoga Day, National Statistics Day, World Asteroid Day, among others. Read below to get all the information:
June 2023 Important Days: Find Complete List
|World Milk Day
|Global Day of Parents
|International Sex Workers’ Day
|Telangana Formation Day
|World Bicycle Day
|International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression
|World Environment Day
|World Food Safety Day
|World Brain Tumour Day
|World Oceans Day
|World Day Against Child Labour
|World Blood Donor Day
|World Wind Day
|World Elder Abuse Awareness Day
|Martyrdom of Guru Arjan Dev
|World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought (International)
|Autistic Pride Day
|International Picnic Day
|World Sickle Cell Awareness Day
|World Sauntering Day
|World Refugee Day(International)
|World Music Day
|World Hydrography Day
|International Yoga Day
|International Olympic Day
|United Nations Public Service Day
|International Widow’s Day
|International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking
|International Day in Support of Victims of Torture
|National Statistics Day
|International Day of the Tropics
|World Asteroid Day
- 1 June – World Milk Day: World Milk Day is celebrated to recognize the dairy sector’s contributions to sustainability, development, livelihoods, and nutrition.
- 1 June – Global Day of Parents: This day is celebrated to recognize and honor the relentless support, sacrifice, and commitment of parents towards their children.
- 2 June – International Sex Workers’ Day: This day is celebrated to highlight the rights and well-being of sex workers, originating from a historic movement in France.
- 2 June – Telangana Formation Day: This day is celebrated to commemorate the formation of the Indian state of Telangana. It marks a significant milestone in the history of the region, symbolizing the culmination of a long-standing struggle for a separate statehood.
- 3 June – World Bicycle Day: Acknowledge the affordability, environmental friendliness, and versatility of bicycles as sustainable means of transportation on World Bicycle Day.
- 4 June – International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression: Raise awareness about the physical, mental, and emotional abuse suffered by children worldwide on this United Nations observance.
- 5 June – World Environment Day: Join over 100 countries in addressing environmental issues and promoting ecosystem restoration on World Environment Day.
- 7 June – World Food Safety Day: Learn about the importance of food safety and reducing the risk of food poisoning on this global awareness day.
- 8 June – World Brain Tumour Day: Support ongoing research and raise awareness about brain tumours on this day dedicated to those affected by this serious disease.
- 8 June – World Oceans Day: Take action to protect our oceans, reduce plastic waste, and promote sustainable practices on World Oceans Day.
- 8 June – National Best Friend Day: Celebrate the bond of friendship by appreciating and cherishing your supportive best friends on this special day.
- 10 June – Doll Day: Share your passion for dolls and spread a universal message of peace and happiness on this special day.
- 12 June – World Day Against Child Labour: Stand against child labour and support efforts to eliminate this global issue on the World Day Against Child Labour.
- 14 June – World Blood Donor Day: Raise awareness about the importance of blood donations and express gratitude to blood donors for their life-saving contributions.
- 15 June – World Wind Day: Discover the power of wind energy and its potential to reshape our energy systems for a cleaner, greener future on World Wind Day.
- 15 June – World Elder Abuse Awareness Day: Advocate for the rights and well-being of older persons and raise awareness about elder abuse on this United Nations observance.
- 17 June – World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought: Promote international cooperation in combating desertification and drought while highlighting the importance of healthy land restoration.
- 18 June – Autistic Pride Day: Celebrate diversity, promote awareness, and support autonomy for individuals with autism on Autistic Pride Day.
- 18 June – International Picnic Day: Enjoy nature and quality time with loved ones while embracing the joy of picnics on International Picnic Day.
- 18 June – World Father’s Day: Honor and appreciate fathers for their contributions to society and celebrate fatherhood on this special day.
- 19 June – World Sickle Cell Awareness Day: Raise awareness about Sickle Cell Disease and show support for those affected by this condition on World Sickle Cell Awareness Day.
- 19 June – World Sauntering Day: Take a moment to slow down, appreciate life, and enjoy the simple pleasures on World Sauntering Day.
- 20 June – World Refugee Day: Raise awareness about the struggles faced by refugees worldwide and show support for displaced families on World Refugee Day.
- 21 June – World Music Day: Experience the power of music as a universal language that promotes harmony and cultural understanding on World Music Day.
- 21 June – World Hydrography Day: Increase awareness about hydrography science and its importance in understanding the world’s water bodies on World Hydrography Day.
- 21 June – International Yoga Day: Discover the benefits of yoga and its role in promoting well-being and mindfulness on International Yoga Day.
- 21 June – Summer Solstice: Celebrate the longest day of the year and embrace the abundance of daylight on Summer Solstice.
- 23 June – International Olympic Day: Recognize the significance of sports and physical activity in promoting a healthy lifestyle and global unity on International Olympic Day.
- 23 June – United Nations Public Service Day: Celebrate the contributions of public service in the development process and inspire young people to pursue careers in the public sector.
- 23 June – International Widow’s Day: Raise awareness about the rights and challenges faced by widows globally on International Widow’s Day.
- 26 June – International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking: Learn about the harmful effects of drugs and contribute to building a society free of drug abuse on this United Nations observance.
- 26 June – International Day in Support of Victims of Torture: Support the eradication of torture and advocate for the rights and well-being of torture victims on this international day.
- 29 June – National Statistics Day: Promote the use of statistics in everyday life and commemorate the birth anniversary of Prof. P C Mahalanobis on National Statistics Day.
- 29 June – International Day of the Tropics: Raise awareness about the importance of conservation in tropical regions and appreciate the unique characteristics of these areas on International Day of the Tropics.
- 30 June – World Asteroid Day: Engage in online education about asteroids and remember the historical impact of the Siberian Tunguska event on World Asteroid Day.