In a significant move to mark the anniversary of Mumbai terror attack later this month, Israel today officially designated Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) a terrorist organisation.
Calling it a “deadly and reprehensible” terror organisation, Israel said it decided to designate it a terror organisation without any request from India.
“Despite not being requested by the Indian government to do so, the state of Israel has formally completed all necessary procedures and has satisfied all required checks to introduce Lashkar-e-Taiba into the Israeli list of illegal terror organisations,” Israeli embassy said in a statement.
“Lashkar -e- Taiba is a deadly and reprehensible terror organisation, responsible for the murder of hundreds of Indian civilians as well as others. Its heinous actions on November 26, 2008 still reverberate in force, through all peace seeking nations and societies,” the statement said.
- South Korea Launches 1st Military Spy Satellite Amid North Korea Threats
- Humanitarian Pause Ended Because Of Hamas, Says Blinken
- 3 Killed In Lebanon As Israel And Hezbollah Resume Fighting
- Israel Army Says 5 Gaza Hostage Deaths Confirmed
- Russia Says Army Progressing In All Areas Of Ukraine Front As War Rages