G7 foreign ministers said Wednesday that they supported “humanitarian pauses and corridors” in the Hamas-Israel war but refrained from calling for a ceasefire.
The group also said after talks in Japan that their support for Ukraine in its war with Russia “will never waver” while calling on China not to support Moscow in the conflict.
The Israel Defence Forces (IDF) have encircled Gaza City and what exists now is north and south Gaza after striking the important Salah-Al-Din road that runs north-south.
Over 9,700 people have died and the UN has warned that a ground invasion may significantly increase civilian casualty in Gaza.
Here are the live updates on the Israel-Hamas war:
- Top US Congressmen Introduce Bill To Reduce Green Card Backlog
- Israel Denies Telling WHO To Empty Gaza Warehouse In 24 Hours
- Rockstar Games Drops GTA VI Trailer, To Release Game In 2025
- Such “Daredevil” Act Can’t Be…: YouTuber Jailed For Staging Plane Crash
- Putin Could Win If Ukraine Aid Dries Up, White House Warns US Congress