Tel Aviv, Israel:
As part of the IDF’s continuing activities in the Gaza Strip, its aircraft attacked about 250 targets of the organization Hamas over the past 24 hours. Among the targets hit were dozens of operatives, missile launchers and various infrastructures.
During the night, the fire canopy of the Gaza Division directed a combat helicopter that destroyed a rocket launching station, which launched rockets into the Gush Dan (greater Tel Aviv area) on Sunday. The position was placed near a residential area of a civilian population.
In addition, combat team fighters of the Harel Brigade located a cache of weapons in the home of a Nahkaba operative in the Gaza Strip, and a combat team of the 14th Brigade located an anti-tank missile hidden under a baby bed.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)
- US Senators Urge Biden To Impose China Travel Ban Amid Mystery Illness
- South Korea Launches 1st Military Spy Satellite Amid North Korea Threats
- Humanitarian Pause Ended Because Of Hamas, Says Blinken
- 3 Killed In Lebanon As Israel And Hezbollah Resume Fighting
- Israel Army Says 5 Gaza Hostage Deaths Confirmed