Wellington, New Zealand:
New Zealand police on Thursday said they levelled five murder charges against a man suspected of igniting a deadly hostel fire in Wellington last month.
The 48-year-old man, already remanded in custody on two counts of arson, now also faces the five additional murder charges, police said.
(This story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Shehbaz Sharif Sworn In As Pakistan’s Prime Minister For Second Time
- Billionaire Vinod Khosla Takes A Dig At Elon Musk Over OpenAI Lawsuit
- Scientists Solve Mystery Behind One Of The Earth’s Oldest Star Sand Dunes
- 4 Dead, Multiple Injured In California Shooting
- Singapore To Raise Salary Criteria For Foreign Professionals