Russia’s top diplomat warned Sunday that Western nations were “playing with fire” by agreeing to provide Ukraine with US-made F-16 fighter jets, calling it “an unacceptable escalation” of the conflict.
“It’s playing with fire, without a doubt,” Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said in an excerpt from a Russian TV interview posted on social media, denouncing an attempt to “weaken Russia” by “Washington, London and their satellites in the EU”.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)
- Billionaire Vinod Khosla Takes A Dig At Elon Musk Over OpenAI Lawsuit
- Scientists Solve Mystery Behind One Of The Earth’s Oldest Star Sand Dunes
- 4 Dead, Multiple Injured In California Shooting
- Singapore To Raise Salary Criteria For Foreign Professionals
- Israeli Troops Demolish West Bank Home Of Accused Palestinian Attacker