Russian President Vladimir Putin will travel to Beijing in October for talks with China’s Xi Jinping, Interfax cited Nikolai Patrushev, the secretary of Russia’s Security Council, as saying on Tuesday.
“In October, we look forward to thorough bilateral talks between Russian President Vladimir Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping in Beijing,” Mr Patrushev said at a meeting in Moscow with China’s top diplomat, Wang Yi.
In Beijing, Vladimir Putin will take part in a forum on China’s Belt and Road Initiative, he said.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)
- For The First Time in 50 Years, US Won’t Have Any Panda. Here’s Why
- S Jaishankar Speaks In Favour Of Sikh Community Amid “Extremism” In Canada
- “Lot Of What I Said Was New For The Americans”: S Jaishankar On Canada
- S Jaishankar Schools Canada On Vienna Convention As Ottawa Disregards It
- 1 Killed, 1 Injured After Whale Strikes Boat Off Australia